The Fall 2018 GROWgroup campaign focuses on Worship, one of our discipleship strategies (Worship-Grow-Serve-Go). Worship is more than a style or a 1-hour service on Sundays. It is a response to God and His power, grace, mercy, and majesty. Worship is not a noun – it’s a verb – what we do daily. Does your life reflect one of daily worship? Explore God’s call to worship and how it should be expressed in our lives.
The 6-week series starts September 16 and runs through October 21. The weekly topics include:
Week 1 | Defined
Week 2 | Mindset
Week 3 | Set Apart
Week 4 | Face to Face
Week 5 | With Abandon
Week 6 | Cost
A new feature is a daily devotion. This 30-second devotion is based on Psalms and is a step towards daily meditation and worship of God’s word.
God did not design us to be alone. GROWgroups:
- Bring us together to connect, and grow in God’s word.
- Strengthen our church as we develop deep, meaningful relationships with each other.
- Help as we encourage and comfort each other during life’s struggles.
- Encourages accountability for you through encouragement from fellow members.
- Bless us as we bless others who have not formed connections at Trinity Klein.
- Enhance our social friendships—doesn’t replace them.
- Meet on Sundays 9:50 AM, Wednesdays 6:00 PM, throughout the week during the day/night.