While things may look and feel different when you return to the Spring Campus, we are thankful for the opportunity to gather together safely. Thank you for working with us to provide a safe and loving environment for all worshipers. There will be a few changes to our normal services:
- We ask all family members to sit together and maintain a six-foot distance from other groups.
- Arrive early, preferably 30 minutes prior to the start of worship, in order to allow time for seating. Please follow all instructions upon arrival.
- Park in the parking lot off Spring Cypress and everyone can enter through the Welcome Center doors. Access into the building will not be available from the Klein Church Rd side of campus.
- Bring your personal device into worship with you and download the Trinity Klein app to access prayer requests, offerings, and other service components.
- We will not pass an offering plate during service. We ask that giving be done online, by mail, or in a dropbox at the end of the services. Thank you for your continued generosity!
- After the service concludes, please remain in your seat until dismissed in rows to maintain proper social distancing.