Ages: 12-months-old to 3-years-old (children must be walking)
- Partial Day: 8am-12:30pm
- Full Day: 8am-3pm
- Extended Day: Morning Care begins at 6:30am, After School Care until 6:30pm
- There is an option to add annual morning care from 7-9am or afternoon care from 2:30-6:30pm.
Classes offered on:
Monday – Friday (any number and combination of days)
Our Early Enrichment program provides children an opportunity to experience the joys of learning, sharing, and playing in a consistent, loving, and stable environment where they can gain independence and a sense of security. In an atmosphere of Christian love, we seek to help children to develop social awareness, improve physical coordination, to grow in problem solving, and enhance their language skills.
- Interactive indoor and outdoor play
- Motor skill development
- Enrichment learning activities
- Daily Bible stories
- Reading and singing throughout the day
- Independent and self-help skills