Age: Four-years-old as of Sept. 1
- Partial Day: 8am-12:30pm
- Full Day: 8am-3pm
- Extended Day: Morning Care begins at 6:30am, After School Care until 6:30pm
Parents may choose any combination of days for 2-5 days a week.
Our Pre-Kindergarten program focuses on a child’s excitement and readiness to reach out and grasp the learning process. A teacher leads each class with an assistant.
- Multi-sensory lessons
- Phonics, math and technology instruction
- Compassion and community outreach activities
- Social skill and conflict resolution development
- Outdoor play and exploration
- Engaging instructional centers
- Daily Bible stories and weekly chapel emphasize Christian principles and values
- Motor skill strengthening
- Language development
- Prerequisite skills for Kindergarten success.