Age: Four-years-old as of Sept. 1
Classes offered on:
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8 a.m. – noon
Our Pre-Kindergarten program focuses on a child’s excitement and readiness to reach out and grasp the learning process. A teacher leads each class with an assistant.
- Multi-sensory lessons
- Phonics, math and technology instruction
- Compassion and community outreach activities
- Social skill and conflict resolution development
- Outdoor play and exploration
- Engaging instructional centers
- Daily Bible stories and weekly chapel emphasize Christian principles and values
- Motor skill strengthening
- Language development
- Prerequisite skills for Kindergarten success.