Age: Three-years-old as of Sept. 1 (Children must be potty-trained)
- Partial Day: 8am-12:30pm
- Full Day: 8am-3pm
- Extended Day: Morning Care begins at 6:30am, After School Care until 6:30pm
Parents may choose any combination of days from 2-5 days a week.
Our Preschool program is dedicated to the spiritual, emotional, mental, and academic development of each child. A teacher and an assistant staff each class.
- Fun, hands-on learning activities
- Language skill development
- Daily outdoor play
- Motor skill development
- Christian faith & values formed through Bible stories, chapel, singing, and prayer
- Reading and singing throughout the day
- Thematic units with cross curriculum science, math, art and reading activities
- Independent and self-help skills training and encouragement