Usually, the first question someone asks when they have a technical issue is “Is there something wrong with the app, broadcast, system, etc?” You can use the buttons below to check the status of the various systems used by TrinityKlein.Live. If all the systems are green, aka good, then it is a good chance the issue is on the device or the device’s wifi/cellular connection.
If the system status is not green, aka not good, then you can rest assured that the appropriate developers are aware of the issue and addressing it. In this case, you can read the status webpage for details concerning the issue. The details will include dates, times, and an explanation of what the developers are finding and doing to resolve the issue.
Below is a list of supported web browsers and some additional thoughts for TrinityKlein.Live.
- Only the following fully updated, modern web browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Our developer recommends using Chrome.
- Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Built-in, TV web browsers have limited functionality and support. You are limited to the basic video experience with TV web browsers. Chat and other features are not functional on TV web browsers. Additionally, not all TV web browsers are supported. They may or may not work. Use at your own risk.
- Refresh your web browser.
- Log out of TrinityKlein.Live, quit the web browser, relaunch the web browser, and try again.
- Try a different, supported web browser.
- Restart your device.
- Clear/delete your web browser cache. Click here to learn how.
- Make sure both your web browser and operating system of the device are fully updated.
- Shut down all other devices that use your wifi, including other computers, phones, tablets, TVs, and gaming systems.
- Restart all your wifi/network equipment, including routers, gateways, modems, and wifi access points.
You’ve checked the status pages. You’ve verified that your web browser is supported and updated. You’ve tried the all tips. Now what?
You can email us the exact details of the issue and we will contact the developer for additional support on your behalf. Please provide the following information:
- Make and model of the device
- Operating system and version
- Web browser and version
- Exact text of any error messages received. Screenshots are even better.
- A detailed description of what you were trying to accomplish and what actually happened.