Trinity Klein will begin reopening Sunday worship on June 14th in a limited capacity and phased approach. Reservations are required in order to control crowd sizes and maintain government guidelines. Reservations for June 14th worship are now being taken. For full details, please visit the Reopening page via the button below.
If you can’t make to our campus make sure you join us live every Sunday at 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
We know coming to a new church can be hard. You’re not sure where to go, what it’ll be like, where you’ll park. We want to make your first visit as enjoyable as possible. We hope the information below will make you feel right at home! For over 240 years Trinity Klein has been at the center of our community. When you come to Trinity Klein you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, a place for your family and an honoring of the past while looking into the future.
- When do I arrive
- We suggest arriving 15 minutes early, especially if you have kids who will need the nursery. This gives you time to park, find the nursery and get to the service.
- What do I wear
- Wear what you’d like! At our 8:30 a.m. service people tend to dress up a bit more while at the 11:00 a.m. they dress more casual.
- Where do I park
- Our main parking is off of Spring Cypress Rd. From here you’ll have easy access to the Sanctuary, the kids ministry areas including the nursery and the adult Bible study rooms. There is also parking along Klein Church Rd. This gives you the easiest access to our student ministry building and is a bit further from the main gathering areas on Sunday morning.
- What about my kids
- For infants 2 months – PreK we have the Ark. The Ark offers nursery care for infants and Jr Sunday School up through PreK. Learn more about the Ark.
- During Sunday School the Lighthouse is open for kids _ to _. It’s located behind the Ark. For Elementary aged children, the Reef and Loft are located on the second floor of the Family Life Center, along with the Surf Shack for students in grades 5 and 6.
- High School and Junior High meet in the Pier, which is the large building on the corner of Klein Church Rd and Spring Cypress Rd.